I am very bored.... so if you are bored, too, and happened to have read a Harry Potter book or two (or seven), here is a quiz. Who said the following?
1. "I do have feelings, you know, even if I am dead."
2. "I will not tolerate mention of your abnormality under this roof."
3. "And Wood told you not to be a gentleman and knock me off my broom if you had to."
4. "When you say 'Sirius', are you talking about Stubby Boardman?"
5. "They didn't give their health and sanity so their only son would be ashamed of them, you know."
6. "Yes, yes, yes, but luckily I'd stationed Mr. Tibbles under a car, just in case."
7. "I have been insulted, certainly...Insinuations have been made against me...Unfounded accusations leveled... but no, there is nothing wrong, certainly not."
8. "Well, look on the bright side. At least now you'll have time to do Snape's essay."
9. "D'you think your father and I would've lain down and taken orders from an old hag like Umbridge?"
10. "Give her hell from us, Peeves."
11. "Approval for whipping...Approval for whipping...I can do it at last...They've had it coming to them for years."
12. "Why would anyone put a Flying Charm on a moldy old log like that?"
13. "Hello, Minister. Did I mention I'm resigning?"
14. "Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?"
15. "And then what does she think's going to happen? Someone else might kill off Voldemort while she's holding us here making vol-au-vents?"
16. "We're with you no matter what happens, mate."
2 comments:
1. Myrtle
2. Vernon Dursley
3. Cho
4. Luna
5. Grandma Longbottom
6. Figg
7. Trelawney
8. Hermione
9. Sirius
10. Fred or George
11. Filch
12. Malfoy (commenting on Ron's broom).
13. Percy
14. Dumbledore
15. Harry
16. Ron
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This was fun! A lot of the comments I had forgotten already. Some were classic "Give her hell for us, Peeves!" and "Approval for whipping....". Thanks!
Post a Comment