Moo
what is chhole badan??? I know chhole but badan means body..I am confused...
Haha - is that what badan means?? There is an old song "sholah badan" that I used to think was "chhole badan" until my mom told me otherwise. What does sholah mean?
Omg...you guys are cracking me up..confusing chole badan with "sholah badan"..hahahSholah (or sholay) means flames (I think??) Well anyways...what does it have to do anything with llamas?? what is Chollas and Chalupaas??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
what is chhole badan??? I know chhole but badan means body..I am confused...
Haha - is that what badan means?? There is an old song "sholah badan" that I used to think was "chhole badan" until my mom told me otherwise. What does sholah mean?
Omg...you guys are cracking me up..confusing chole badan with "sholah badan"..hahah
Sholah (or sholay) means flames (I think??) Well anyways...what does it have to do anything with llamas?? what is Chollas and Chalupaas??
Post a Comment