This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laughing

Did you ever have a silly habit that made you laugh when you thought about it? I feel that way about the things I write in calendars. To get some semblance of organization at work and in general, I started keeping a calendar. I write all kinds of useful things in it, like project deadlines and things to do, which I then ignore and replace with silly comments on the day's weather and properties of llamas. Then I put in all sorts of stupid to-do items that no one in their right mind would put in a calendar or even schedule in advance. I must be crazy. I am very glad for all the idiotic things that come with being a human - somehow, I cannot stop laughing about it :-)

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

HAHAHAHAHAA...I couldn't stop laughing at this post!! And it would def. bring smile on my face every time I think about it :).

Sunshine said...

One thing I forgot to tell you is that whenever I think of any incident from our college days, anything at all (including all the silly and stupid things we did), it makes me laugh right away no matter where I am. Whether I'm driving or eating or washing dishes...whenever I think about it, it just crack me up which is really silly too :p.

LlamajitKaur said...

Hehe, those were sweet times...

Mrs Francon said...

Haha I am wondering what silly things you write on ur calendar. U shd post a sample so we can laugh at it too:p

Nanami said...

Hahahaha... You really should post a sample. I try to keep a calendar on good days, with todos and color coding (yeah google calendar is fun :P) but I end up ignoring all of it and doing my own thing in the end :P