It is so easy to be distracted by tiny and unimportant things, and to waste one's time worrying about what needs to be done, and what was supposed to be done that didn't get done, that one forgets sometimes to think about the more important things, and to appreciate the more wonderful aspects in one's life. But when one has struggled very hard to get something very close to the heart, then it is hard not to be grateful when it is acheived, and to wonder why they are so lucky.
Sometimes I feel that I don't have enough gratitude for all the good things in this world, or enough patience for friends who need a sympathetic ear. Sometimes, I feel that people I love get too depressed over the suffering in this world, that they forget what a positive impact they have on others. I will try to be more mindful, to focus on important things, to be a better friend and listener, and to remember all the good things I have with gratitude.
I am applying to begin graduate school next Spring, and cannot wait.
1 comment:
Awesome!!! I'm happy that you're starting masters in spring!!! Yay!!
Post a Comment