This is not a flower, it's really a llama
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Happy Fall Equinox!
This weather is perfect for fall - cloudy, misty, cool. All next week is going to be sunny and in the 70's, which is very nice. This season feels different from all the other seasons - I can't quite explain it - but I get this feeling of peace and serenity when the weather is like this, and when all the leaves change color and fall from the trees. Halloween is coming up too, and it is by far my favorite holiday. The atmosphere really does feel hallowed, spookier and other-worldly, and everything is so rustic and romantic. I love everything about it - seeing moonlight through the leafless trees for the first time, the scent of pumpkins, the shouts of revelry. Can't wait for this halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment