This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My husband and I went to see Avatar in 3-D last night.  The movie was imaginative and surreal, and the animation was amazing! The 3-D effects really enhanced the experience.  Normally, with a movie that long, I would have fallen asleep less than half way through (I've got a short attention span), but the 3-D kept me engaged and excited for the whole three hours. 3-D technology has improved so much! At first, I was skeptical of it.  In 2004, the first 3-D movie I ever watched was in Universal Studios in Orlando.  I remember having a headache from the 3-D glasses, after the first 10 minutes of watching it.  It detracted from the experience, but now it makes it really awesome.  I'm excited to see Shrek 4, Toy Story 3, and Alice in Wonderland.  They all look really good.

No comments: