This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Haha - this comic describes my life: http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1356

I've forgotten all basic skills from kindergarten - the days of the week, how to do simple addition and subtraction, how to be polite and not throw temper tantrums...

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hahah....this is funny...not the comic but your comment! You have forgotten to be polite?? Lol...I don't think I have met anyone who is as polite as you :D.

LlamajitKaur said...

Ah - you are sweet :) The same goes for you - you are always so helpful and kind to others. I have a pretty bad temper though... maybe with effort, I can develop better habits.

LlamajitKaur said...

I really have a hard time with the days of the week too. People keep on asking me when I'll have something done at work, and I keep telling them the wrong time, because I forget what day of the week it is.