No soy un arbol. Soy el gato de la calabasa. Y mi esposo es el corazon verde. Y yo, Llamajit, soy muy, muy loca. Verdad?
Fin. O no. No fin. Tengo muchas mas palabras que no significa nada para escribir. Es mi actividad favorita en todo el mundo. De llamas, calabasas, arboles, y otras cosas arbitrarias. Son mis subjetos favoritos porque no son importantes.
3 comments:
Hey,
what language is this? And what does it say? Translation please :)
Espanol
I said: I am not a tree, I am the Pumpkin Cat. And my husband is the Green Heart.
My husband said: I am very, very crazy, right?
I said: The End
My husband said: No, not the end. I have many more sentences to write that don't mean anything. It is my favorite activity in the world. Llamas, pumpkins, trees and other random thing are my favorite subjects because they are unimportant.
Hahaha....cool! Thanks for the translation! Gracias!
Post a Comment