The pear trees at work are getting white blossoms, and it is starting to look beautiful! The air feels so clean and fresh after yesterday's rain.
I have so many ideas, hopes, and dreams and am feeling overwhelmed by it all, and don't even know where to start. These are my ambitions:
* learn how to play the keyboards, tablas, and rhythm guitar;
* learn Spanish
* organize a bhangra and cuban dance
* reimage some laptops for a local school
* rock climb and hike in the beautiful mountains
* cook and bake, and clean our apartment
* read and review a paper for ICCV
* finish my graphics homework
* start working on my thesis project
* finish project at work
It is an overwhelming list, but I have struck of quite a few things on my to-do list, so am feeling good...
It is hard not to feel good, when it is so beautiful outside, and when I have a very wonderful husband to share it with.
Hope that you are all doing great!
2 comments:
What is ICCV?
International Conference for Computer Vision
Post a Comment