With age comes realization of one's foolishness in youth. And perhaps the most foolish thing of all is throw away friendship and spurn affection. When one is cold and lonely, that realization is sharpest of all.
Well said :)...there are so many foolish things that are done in the teen age years that when we look at them we laugh and think "What were we thinking...? Why did we fight about such a stupid thing?"...but I think you touched the most important topic of all, Friendship! People don't even realize and they neglect the friendship which comes to realization in the later age.
But don't you think that when people move on, they find new friends and don't even look back, so maybe they don't even realize the friendships they had in the past? What do you think? Am I misunderstanding something here?
1 comment:
Well said :)...there are so many foolish things that are done in the teen age years that when we look at them we laugh and think "What were we thinking...? Why did we fight about such a stupid thing?"...but I think you touched the most important topic of all, Friendship! People don't even realize and they neglect the friendship which comes to realization in the later age.
But don't you think that when people move on, they find new friends and don't even look back, so maybe they don't even realize the friendships they had in the past? What do you think? Am I misunderstanding something here?
Post a Comment