This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Nice Week

This week was relaxing and peaceful, and filled with sweet friends.  One of my friends loves coffee shops and we've started a "coffee crawl" - so far we've tried Saxy's and Atlas Purveyors - they were both nice shops.  Coffee shops are really cozy.  There is one in Denver that a friend recommended that sounds fun to try - Gypsy Cafe - they have reggae music too.

One of my friends also joined me for a night of reggae dancing at a club in Denver - it was so much fun! Best dance music ever, and all the people dancing were so graceful and good at it, though there weren't very many people.

This morning, I saw the mother deer and her baby again - not sure if I have told you about it already, but I see those two every time I walk in the morning.  They are used to me now, and just walked straight past - thought it was kind of funny we are used to each others' presence now.

And now, I am baking apple raisin cookies - hope they turn out ok!

No comments: