Today had the most beautiful, cloudy weather! I went jogging and feel like I'm getting a stride back. I'm excited to jog with Sunshine and whoever else would like to join.
I meditated and felt calm, but then got excited over random thoughts, and negated all effects.
This month has been great, and filled with awesome friends.
Shared some laughs with Sunshine and Mrs. Francon at Starbucks. We had green tea lattes that tasted like ice cream - recommend this beverage to anyone who likes sweet things.
I went bouldering at Flagstaff with a kind friend, TO, who gave me tips, a spot, and some hot water to warm my hands up with on a cold morning. I recommend this bouldering spot to all who like such activities.
E and I visited our friends CB and P. The pair seem made for each other, and we always feel very relaxed in their calming presence.
We saw Grandma - we're lucky to have a grandparent so close. She is a really sweet person.
Last, we celebrated our stuffed llama's birthday with carrot cake-muffins. Do you like his stylish hat?
All in all, March was a great month! I'm ready and excited for April. I'm especially looking forward to a fun road trip with Nanami, and to see M & D, LB & CN, & PD. Wow... too many initials. :-)
Happy Llamas!

No comments:
Post a Comment