This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Friend

How do people experience friendship differently?  Does age, gender, or culture affect the experience?

I always thought of friends as people who feel relaxed and comfortable in each-other's presence, that are in no rush to get anywhere or do anything, but are simply enjoying each-other's company.

One of my best memories of my husband is from when we were simply friends, sitting by the creek together, and watching it flow by in silence, for hours on end.

Is a friend someone who listens to one's sorrows?  I'd rather a friend to laugh with and forget sorrows.

How do you think of friendship?

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

"I'd rather a friend to laugh with and forget sorrows." - Well said!!

I think friendship means a lot of things...and I will tell you that in person when we meet ;) because I don't know what to write right now!! :P

LlamajitKaur said...

Thanks, Sunshine! Look forward to hearing your thoughts :)