This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Impatience

I've become very spoiled when it comes to my free time.  I used to have no expectations on how my time was spent, and no expectations of being happy, and sometimes I think that attitude was better.  

Now, I get simultaneously irritated when my days are over-filled with plans and all I want to do is wander around and do nothing in peace, and irritated when I don't have enough plans and get bored or lonely. 

If I were a dog, I think I'd be one of those that chased their tails endlessly and growled randomly.  In truth, I could probably use a lesson from a dog (or human) on how to lighten up and just enjoy whatever comes!

I'll do so from now on :-)

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Hahaha...I hear you!!! After finishing the MS, I had all this free time that I was happy about, but then I felt I didn't have anything to do. Sometimes I feel like why don't I have something planned on the weekend but then my wish is granted the following weekend where I am involved in some heavy duty cleaning around the house :P.

But I hear ya....I have those days too when at times there is nothing to do and at times there is so much to do...wouldn't you just love it if it was all balanced...but then that wouldn't be called life :D