This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Resolution #1:  Remember that small things are more important than big things

The future is uncertain.  But I do have some control (or atleast an illusion of it) over my day, and that is what I will focus on. 

When a person loses a friend, maybe what they will remember most is how they spent the last few minutes with them. 

I will try my best to be mindful that my attitude in life is the more important than the circumstances. 

Resolution #2: Meditate every night

Resolution #3: Eat more soup and salad

Resolving to eat more of something is easier than resolving to eat less of something.

Resolution #4: Keep jogging

Resolution #5: Keep smiling

Resolution #6: Get a job in image processing

Resolution #7: Make at least one trip this year - whether it is a small camping trip or a big one to South America or Hawaii.

1 comment: