This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Amazing artwork by kids. Kids are so creative and idealistic. They can bring about so much positive change in the world, if only they are given a chance to act and to be heard.

I feel happy, loved, and in love. I feel so fortunate for the wonderful people in my life, and for the beautiful place in which I live.

I am going to San Diego. I'm going alone, but am happy for this, because I won't have much time to enjoy with friends and family if they come, because of work. I was thinking of going to Mexico (Tijuana is only a few miles from where I'll be), but I think I'll wait until I have my friend(s) accompany me, because then I'll enjoy it more.

Of all the places in the world I want to go, I think South America is top of the list (anywhere in South America: Peru, Chile, Argentina, ... - it all looks so beautiful and friendly). New Zealand also looks like a great place - scenic and serene. But, I've never been to either of those places, so not sure what they'd really be like. Vancouver in Canada is also very pretty.

1 comment:

Nanami said...

Yay! Lets go! Lets go! You can actually come to Seattle and we can all drive from here, since Vancouver is only 2/3 hours drive from here :)

New Zealand is also one of my top places to visit. Along with Japan :P