This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Friday, September 26, 2008

Oops....

I always find mornings peaceful and tranquil. Today's was a little too 'exciting' for me, though. When I usually come into my office in the morning, there's no one in the hallway that I walk through to get to my office. However, today, there was a big meeting of about 100 people in the bagel area. Imagine my embarassment when I walk in singing "over the river and through the woods, to grandmotha's house we go..."

And then, I was writing an email to my fiancee, and I almost sent it to a co-worker instead. Thank goodness I didn't - otherwise imagine my poor co-worker's face when he sent me an email asking about how to build a simulator, and got a reply back saying that I love him. :-P

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!!! I can't stop laughing!!