This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting ready for marriage

My marriage with my best friend and love is drawing closer and closer. The thought always brings a big smile to me. Sometimes I think I'm living in some dream world, and that life is too wonderful to be real. But it is real, and I feel very lucky. I'm excited about every small, silly thing there is to look forward to - moving into an apartment, tacking posters and photos to the wall, cooking breakfast, and excited for the deeper joys too (having him always, unto death, and kids, hopefully). I'm excited that we'll have two ceremonies, so that our marriage will be doubly-blessed ;-).

5 comments:

Poonam said...

I can imagine that Timsy.:-). Enjoy this period to the best!

Mrs Francon said...

I am desperately waiting for your wedding too llamamoomoojit!I know the feeling and this time is very special that you will cherish always!

Mrs Francon said...

I am desperately waiting for your wedding too llamamoomoojit!I know the feeling and this time is very special that you will cherish always!

Sunshine said...

Awww...I can't wait for your wedding! Time really flies and I bet you're counting down the days for the big day!!

Nanami said...

Awww... little Tims is all grown up. I feel so proud of her :')

But seriously, I can't wait for your wedding too! I've made sure to come for my best friend's marriage :)