This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More fortune cookie wisdom (since nobody likes fruits, except to eat)

If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?

I really love eating fruits, especially bananas, oranges, pears, apples, strawberries and blueberries. I love fruit juice and juicy fruits. I love it in the summer and winter... and all the time I guess. Do you enjoy fruits too?

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Yup...I love fruits too...apples, strawberries, bananas, grapes, plums :). You know what else I love....reading your blogs. They always bring smile to my face (or get me confused if they're too thought provoking...but that's not your fault :P).

Nanami said...

Grapes and Melons. Yeah, all kinds of melons, water melon, honey melon, tarbuza, karbuza and whatever the heck buza there is out there :)

Hehe, I love your fortune cookie wisdoms :) You should make up some fake fortunes sometime too for giggles :P