This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow....

Who would have expected so much snow in October?  I thought it was part of the fall season :-D

It is really nice snow though, because it melted from the roads very quickly, and it looks very pretty on all the trees. 

Today I got my car back from the shop.  When I was driving earlier this month, someone came out of a parking lot and hit my side.  Everyone was ok - it was a very small accident, but I had to take my car in for repairs.  The guy was really nice about it - he admited it was his fault, and his insurance company paid for the whole damage.  Still, I felt very shaken for a long time after I drove after that incident.  I kept thinking people around me were going to hit my car suddenly.  This is why I enjoy taking the bus ;-)

Not much else going on.  Enjoyed a nice game of ping-pong with my dear husband, followed by psuedo-dancing to a playlist he made, followed by dinner and a shower.  Those are probably more details than you care to hear, haha....

My husband is getting very excited with his new ipod... he's been uploading songs on to it with a big smile on his face.

Recently I got to try out Meringue dancing - it was very fun.  One of my aunties from gurudwara had a diwali party, and her daughter-in-law is from Mexico, so she brought all this Meringue and Mambo music and showed us how to dance to it.  I like bhangra a lot, but that music is so much better!

What else is going on with all of you?

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Hey Girlie,
I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to know all is well and your car was fixed and you didn't have to pay for it :D.

Snow storm was a surprise package of October and the sunshine was the welcome of November :). I bet it looked really pretty outside to see the mountains covered in snow very closely :).

Nothing much is going on...really busy with school :(. I can't wait to see you all again :).

Take care, Love,
Sunshine