Being a student again is wonderful - even when I don't understand 50% of what is discussed in class, it is still far more than what I would have understood if I hadn't been in the class.
Being a student is so inspiring - there are so many things to learn and to experiment with, but I lack the energy and mental stamina to do it on top of a full-time job and personal responsibilities. Nevertheless, here is my "fantasy" to-do list of some of the things I am eager to learn and try:
* Read the multi-view geometry book, and understand why the rotation matrix is sometimes negative when I use SVD to get it from the camera essential matrix.
* Implement hand tracking and accelerate it with a shader
OK - it seems pretty small - not too bad :-) So, maybe I shouldn't be so panicky and hyper. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment