This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blog post on blogs

Two friends posted blog messages within the last week, and I had a lot of fun reading them.  Blogs are the next best thing to personal communication because people write candidly whatever comes to mind, and the words and style are so unique to the people who write them.  When reading friend's blogs, I can clearly imagine them saying those words in a conversation, and it brings a big smile, and feels that the friends are not so far away after all.

Today begins a 10-day break from school and work, and I feel so excited and have a million plans.
* Baking - there are a handful of recipes that I've wanted to try for a while but haven't gotten a chance to yet. Here's my golden opportunity! 
* Jogging - over the summer, I was able to pretty consistently jog every other day, but stopped as it started getting colder. Recently, I started again indoors at the gym and would like to keep it up. 
* Hiking or climbing - if it is warm enough outside.
* Meditation - to calm mind and body and be less hyper.
* Cleaning - our apartment is a mess!
* Enjoy with family and friends - if you have some spare time, let's grab coffee (for nearby friends) or chat (for remote friends) :-)

What I plan to not do:
* Work and school - there'll be plenty of that starting Jan 13!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Great plans for the break! I can't wait to see you and hear all about it :)

Nanami said...

Awesome plan! We should definitely catch up online or on phone! :) I totally feel the same about reading friends' blog. Some of them remind me so much of the friends that it does make me remember them a lot. Please keep posting!

LlamajitKaur said...

Awesome - I will give you both a call tonight or tomorrow night, if that works for you?

Sunshine said...

Yes!!!