This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dear friends, wishing you a Happy New Year!  Hope that you are and your families are all doing well, and hope your mom is alright, Sunshine.  


Today I feel fortunate and grateful for good friends and family, good health, a nice job, and a nice apartment in a nice city to live in.  Wishing all of you the same, and good health for your family members too. 


This break gave me opportunity to do many of the things that I've wanted to do - I cooked veggie curry and chocolate muffins, cleaned the fridge, finished most of the laundry, jogged, meditated, rock-climbed, went to the ewc, and spent lots of time with family, friends, and my husband.  The apartment is still quite messy but it looks better than it did, atleast, and there's plenty of time still to get to it.  The most important goal of spending time with my husband was met. :-)

What are your New Years Resolutions?  Here are a few of what I hope to do: 
1. Be calm and patient.
2. Spend more time with family, friends, even when there is work and school. 
3. Exercise. 
4. Make healthier food for husband and self.
5. Make progress on prelim exam and phd thesis. 


Best of luck with your goals!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Thank you Llamas'r'us :). She is doing better.

I like your list of new year resolutions. Btw, you are doing phd or masters??

LlamajitKaur said...

Awesome - glad she's better! PhD, officially.