This is not a flower, it's really a llama
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Silly dream
Last night I dreamed that I was in a huge house, filled with friendly strangers. We were all visiting the house for some reason. Some huge ghost-monsters had sneaked into the house and were trying to fool everyone with their human-like voices that they were actually people. So, one of the strangers came out with an idea - before anyone opened a door, they should first call out a number. The idea was that the humans would call out normal numbers, like 4 or 5, and the ghosts would call out numbers like pi and e. In the dream it made perfect sense, but of course that is silly, because the ghosts would just call out normal numbers too if they were trying to fool people. Then, the strangers and I got into an argument about calculus - whether a constant's anti-derivative necessarily describes a line or whether it can describe a disjoint piece-wise linear function with constant slope. I have never had such a nerdy dream in all my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahaha....that is a silly dream...but then who am I to say that? I have had a list of silly dreams that we have laughed on and discussed on forever :P...But you are right, this is a nerdy dream! I am surprised that you remember all that from your dream. I sometimes (mostly) forget what the dream was about when I wake up, the only thing I can remember is whether it was a sweet dream, or a stupid dream :P.
Hahaha - yes, at least I have never counted blankets in Gujrati in a dream before.
Sometimes dreams can be really vivid, and sometimes they slip away right when one wakes up.
Post a Comment