This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June!

May's weather was beautiful - a mix of warm rain and mild sunshiny days.  It was full of relaxation, time with friends and family, and a break from school.  There are many places I want to go and things I'd like to do.  I think I spend more time making to-do lists than actually doing things, but here goes another one...

Places to visit: Grand Canyon, Arches, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador

Things to do: make progress on my thesis, climb the Flatirons, hike Bear Peak, run Lafayette Oatmeal 5k, get a position in computer vision, renew my library books.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

I make to-do lists too and that kind of helps me get things done and also at the end of the day when I have things checked off, I feel a sense of accomplishments that I finished something instead of not doing anything :P. So making to-do lists are not bad, but I like your approach of places to visit list :). Maybe I should start doing this as well so that way I will plan more vacations :D...but I have no vacation left so will have to wait until my new vacations come by :P

LlamajitKaur said...

Hehehe - nice - that would be fun to read your list of places to visit.

LlamajitKaur said...

After an entire summer, the only one of these to-do things I've actually done is renew library books.