This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Monday, October 17, 2011

Je Llama Apel - Un

A kind friend gave me a bouldering lesson, and I've been dreaming of the bouldering problem since then.  It is one where you have to bring your knees up to almost where your elbows are and then leap up and catch a hold with just one hand and your feet dangling in the air.  Needless to say, my friend is quite an acrobat, and I haven't mastered the move yet :-)  I did a nice job of banging up my knees and elbows, though, and did have a lot of fun!


My mom also visited, and we had a lot of fun hanging out with my sister-in-law last weekend.  We helped my mom pack some of her things she had left behind, and played a fun card game called Bonanza.  It's a luck and strategy game where one plants different kinds of beans to amass points. The silly drawings of beans on the cards really made my brother and me laugh.

No comments: