This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some random thoughts on the mind....

Fall weather.... I love it!  Went for a walk with my husband a few days ago, with the wind blowing all the yellow leaves around us.  It was beautiful!

Husband.... I love him!

Our apartment.... is a mess!

School... I *will* make progress.  Robots, here I come.

Halloween.... this year, I will be participating in the naked pumpkin run.  Just kidding :-)  But, I am looking forward to carving pumpkins, dressing up, and having a good time with friends.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Why is it that when we clean our apartments, it takes so much time but we get it done, BUT it takes less than a day to get it messed up again :(.

LlamajitKaur said...

Haha - very true! Maybe because entropy (disorderliness) is always increasing? ;-)

Just kidding... but part of it for me is indeed that I am not very systematic or organized, so I put things in random places, instead of their correct places.

Sunshine said...

And also it could be that we are so busy during weekdays that we let things be wherever and then get to clean on weekend, but as we all know weekends are really short, so then weekday comes and the cleaned home starts to become messy again :P.

That is the scenario in my case :(...I clean on weekend and then weekdays it gets all messy...so I need to get in more systematic order to clean on the same day it gets messy!!