This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Swimming, jogging, hiking, climbing, sleeping

Swimming has been fun, relaxing, and good for my bad posture.  I'd like to continue doing it after lessons end, and need to find a gym membership somewhere - preferrably somewhere with a hot tub to soak in afterwards, on the coming cold winter days.  I'd like to keep jogging (so I'll be ready for the Oatmeal 5k), hiking, and climbing.  I wish there was more time in the day so I could enjoy these activities every day, and also make progress on school/work, and still have time to have fun with friends who are not athletically-inclined to do these activities with me, or are athletically-inclined so that I can not keep up with them while doing these activities.

And of course, I would like time to enjoy my two favorite things in the world: deep, restful, dream-filled sleep and long, hot showers.

No comments: