A few years ago, some of you, my dearest friends, taught me my very first dance. Like my parents and in-laws, you were very patient with me, and showed me the same step over and over, until it made sense. And, also, I remember you used to laugh really hard whenever I got it wrong. You helped me to not take life or myself too seriously, and to enjoy it instead!
My mom also taught me some important lessons from her example - she is the embodiment of the principles from that book - don't take anything personally, and love others more than you love yourself. She puts these into practice better than anyone I know.
There are so many more instances where friends (which includes family) have given me inspiration, instructions, and happiness. The list goes on and on....
1 comment:
Aww...I love all 3 posts of yours on Friendship :). Lots of love!!
Post a Comment