This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Monday, March 19, 2012

“If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.” -Maxwell Maltz
 
I recently read that being comfortable alone is an important skill for a person to have.  I am no good at this.  I hate being alone. 

Yesterday, I went to a coffee shop by myself for the first time and really enjoyed it.  Maybe it helped that I was drinking a very sugary soy mocha.  I had a nice conversation on the phone with an old friend, so I guess I kind of cheated too...

I guess there are many people who never have a moment to themselves, who long for solitude.  And those that are truly alone all the time.  So, I'm pretty lucky to be somewhere in the middle of the two...

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Awww...did you call me from the coffee shop?? I am sorry I couldn't talk at that time :(

LlamajitKaur said...

No need to be sorry Sunshine. We will talk soon! :-) Hope you're doing great, and that you had a nice weekend.