This weekend was really nice, like weekends usually are. I love running early in the morning, when the air feels really nice, and all the people with dogs and the elderly are out walking. I went for one this weekend, and it made me feel happy. The nice shower
after made me feel even happier.
My sis-in-law makes me a lot of nice lunches, so I tried making
one for her and my brother yesterday. I tried making veggie burgers,
but I forgot to put bread crumbs in them, so they kind of fell apart,
and I had to spread them on the buns like butter. They said it tasted good anyway. I'm not sure if they meant it or were saying it to be polite, but either way it made me feel better to hear it. :-)
We went for a small hike last evening in beautiful weather. I love Spring! And Fall! And rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment