Another strange, deja-vu'ish dream last night.
It concluded with someone insisting that I needed to come into work at 4:30pm on Saturday, which made me very grouchy. When I woke up and found it to be false, it made me happy.
It started when a bunch of people were going on some kind of urban adventure or scavenger hunt. There was a small kid who picked up two plastic easter eggs. The easter eggs in this dream all had glowing animations displayed on their surface. We were horrified to find out that these two particular easter eggs were playing some kind of brainwashing bigoted propaganda.
Our friend Dennis D. happened to be in the dream as the voice of reason. He pointed out that there were subtle cues in some of the frames of the animation. He reasoned that it wasn't propaganda but satire. It made so much more sense in the dream, I swear.
Anyway, this software engineering guy told me that he had a job for me doing some computer vision research to find out where these easter eggs came from. And that is when I find out the first day of work is Saturday.
4 comments:
hahahahaha...you remembered all that from your dream??? If I had a strange dream, I would only remember it for a second and when I wake up, it'll be gone!!!
Haha - dreams are so vivid and emotional, I find it really easy to remember them. And if they confused me and seemed profound (even if they seem stupid when I wake up), then I remember them even more. You don't remember yours?
I only remember two of my silliest dreams ...that too after thinking hard what they were about!! One of them is the famous counting blanket one (that you already know) ;)...and the second one is about a tiger trying to break into my home (that home was in India) and I was trying to protect myself with just a single stick!!! LOL...they were so stupid!!! And those were the only two dreams I remember, everything else I would just forget as soon as I wake up :P.
Haha! Nice.
Post a Comment