The future always holds great uncertainty - sometimes it is more apparent.
Life is slow when noticed, and fast when one is preoccupied.
Sometimes there are more things to do then one has time for. If there are more important things to do than one has time for, confusion ensues.
Sometimes it is good to make selfish choices ("I want to study llamas!") and sometimes it is good to make non-selfish choices ("Taking time to care for my nephew is more important than studying llamas!").
Sometimes it is made more confusing by situations like: A is important, and B is not necessarily important, but the possibility of A depends on B. More concretely, "I know taking care of my nephew is important, but I can't do it without the health insurance provided by my otherwise unimportant job of feeding llamas."
It is also made confusing by situations like: helping someone if they need it is important, but they say they don't need it. Maybe they really don't. Maybe they hate to ask. I'm no mind-reader. I have a hard time reading others' emotions and thoughts. Maybe someday I'll get better at it, with practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment