This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Friday, September 7, 2012

Wow - the work week was only four days?  It felt like an eternity!

Nature is majestic and beautiful.

The wise words of my husband (paraphrased): there are universal human feelings and experiences that are difficult to explain with words - love and spirituality.

Psychologists like Seligman use "flow" to describe a positive mental state where a person is totally engrossed in the task at hand.  My husband said that many religions have paths of action that are meant to lead to this state.

I often think I'm not spiritual and my thoughts are too shallow to be considered spiritual.  But after talking to my husband, perhaps I too experience what he means by spirituality.

Nature makes me forget myself and be fully aware of the world and life.  Sitting by a waterfall, climbing rocks and glancing at the world around, hanging from the tyrolean like a monkey and watching the beautiful sky that lies above... what would life be without these?

No comments: