This is not a flower, it's really a llama

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dear friends, hope that you are all doing great!  Miss you lots, and hope to catch up on what is happening in your lives.

From my side: work has been busy and fun, and I no longer have school, so have lots of time to relax on weekends, mornings, and evenings. 

Evan has been busy with one of his closest friends, recording an album of rock music that he wrote and played all the instruments for!  It is pretty impressive so far, and they are finishing up mixing and mastering the tracks.  Evan has also been writing a book about his personal experiences with religion.  He completed writing the book a week back.  He's also been studying for the bar which he sits in July. 

My brother and his wife just moved to a new apartment.  It has a nice community center, and my brother invited us to play racquetball with him there.  While he and Evan were playing a game, I was waiting outside, and a group of nice women invited me to join them in their zumba class.  The instructor made up a lot of fun dance moves, and had a very genuine smile on her face the whole time - it made the class really fun.  It was nice of them to let me join in their fun, and two of the women, Mindy and Evelyn seemed super-nice.  Had I more time and opportunity to talk with them, I think they are the type of people who it would be nice to be friends with.

A few co-workers and I went salsa dancing in Denver.  It was a little awkward for us three partner-less girls in the midst of so many couples, but we had fun watching some of the expert dancers, listening to the live mix of lively music, and dancing with each other (and certainly got a lot of laughter out of that!)

No comments: