Bleating Hearts- for rescued farm animals. It's nice that someone cares for these poor animals, and there are at least a few farm animals out there who can live a happy, safe life - free from inhumane conditions and needless suffering. I wish no animal or person would have to suffer in such ways. America has come so far in how it cares for cats and dogs - if only we could come so far for other animals too.
For cat and dog lovers, here are some fun cat and dog personality assessments. The cats and dogs and other animals at the Humane Society are very temperamental and sweet. The cats are very cute - I used to wear a smock with strings to tie it, and my strings always used to come loose - at first I thought it was the smock, but then I realized that the cats would play with the strings and pull them out. :)
Canine-ality categories
Feline-ality categories
No comments:
Post a Comment